Tuesday, July 21, 2009

life is chic.

I thought I would dedicate my first blog entry to what we all are a part of: life. But even in this crazy, mixed up world, anywhere you look, you see fashion, you see art, you see the inner chic coming out of everyone, even if they don't see it themselves.

Fashion surrounds us, and as each designer takes their stand on what they see as the "in" and Anna Wintour proclaims which designer understands what is worth our time, these trends trickle and spread themselves everywhere. Displays windows change according to the seasons hottest looks, struggling designers alter their collection to fabricate the same essence that was shown on the runways (with their own twist of course), and the fashionsistas of this world?

We work the trends we care for into our everyday ensembles, even if we can't afford to buy the new drool worthy Yves Saint Laurent leather jacket. Everything in this world is fashioned to be appealing to the senses of each individual, and with out realizing it, no matter where one looks, fashion is there, style is there; and life is chic.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

pure poetry. awesome!

Alexandra said...

I never got the chance to tell you thank you. I love that you took time out of your life and read my little blog (which I hope becomes big! haha) and the fact that you said pure poetry, that honestly made my day. You were my first comment and I got so excited and I still cannot fathom that someone would refer to my writing as pure poetry, so I thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy my blog...

Zitlaly Osuna said...

You used the right words to explain the pure essence of the art of fashion. Take care!

(By the way, I tryed to let you this comment months ago but I was never able to do it)

Grettings!