Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pay how much less?

Lately the weather here has been a bit chilly, and I love it. It is the perfect atmosphere to not feel guilty for procrastination and take pleasure in drinking hot tea, wearing warm sweaters, and simply flipping through endless magazines. My current need? Shoes. I have found that all I am really wanting to wear are my simple black flats, and my favorite shoe purchase: my Sperry's. Who doesn't love a good pair of boat shoes?


Although I could live in my Sperry's, they are barely holding up, so I have decided I need some new shoes; I am thinking some more flats, incredible booties, and just something I fall in love with, haha. My search has been rather unsuccessful, because if I love it, it's out of my price range, and anything in my price range, well, is far from what I like. Where to look? For the first time in years, I looked at Payless ShoeSource, and tah-dah!. There are a couple I fell in love with; designers like Alice+Olivia, Lela Rose, and Christian Siriano have made lines for this bargain shoe store, and may I just say, I am terribly excited. Here are my picks.



Abaeté Pump - $34.99


  
                                               Lela Rose - $29.99                                                          



                                   Sasha Ruffle Bootie - $34.99       


Christian Siriano - $49.99


The Abaeté Pump comes in Taupe as well as the black I have shown, I am just a sucker for any black, amazing shoe. The Sasha Ruffle Bootie looks gray for some reason, but its black and also come in a gorgeous purple. I don't know about you, but I am shocked the I found four killer shoes at Payless ShoeSource. I plan on going soon to pick up at least one of these positively delicious pairs. And remember, la vie est chic, even at an unexpected store like Payless ShoeSource, looks like I just found a new place for bargain priced shoes to fill my fetish...

No comments: