Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Black, White, and Red all over.

My very first outfit post. As I sit here typing this, I am thrilled about posting more outfits on here in the future...I feel like so much of the time, it is easy to shift from a fashion blogger to just typing away about whatever floats across my mind, so posts like these help me get back on track.
Contents:
Faux Leather Jacket (TJMaxx)
The Beatles tee (Salvation Army)
Scarf (gifted)
Silver flower ring (gifted)
Black Skinny Jeans (Macy's?)
Shoes (Chinese Laundry via TJMaxx)

The shoes I am wearing here, oh gosh, I love them. I am already tall (5'10) but with these killer extra four inches, I feel so sexy; I've been afraid and embarrassed about my height for as long as I can remember, but within the last year, I finally have learned to embrace it, or else I am wasting time fretting over something I cannot change about myself. So I challenge you all to come to terms with something about yourself that you have always disliked; it's a healthier way to look at yourself and will honestly make life that much better. 

And remember, like always, la vie est chic.
Any questions? E-mail me at la.vie.est.chic@gmail.com

No comments: