Saturday, November 14, 2009

Boots...lovely

Earlier this season, I was on a search for boots and not just any boots, the boots. I hate spending money on something that will not last so I have truly been on the hunt for my dream pair, and tah-dah! I found them:



It is a great black leather boot, and being the girl I am, I even bought a spray to protect them from rain and snow, a very common thing where I live.  I love these because they have the shape of a classic riding boot, a slightly rounded point, but the buckles bring a sense of edge to the classic shape, which is exactly what I was looking for...


I believe I spent $54 on these, and for the quality, shape, fit, and comfort, the price was perfect. I am very excited to wear these boots and I will probably put up some pictures of my outfits with them on, so keep a look out for that.


Anything you would like to see on here, or any questions, email me at lavieestchic@yahoo.com
I also created a facebook page for la vie est chic, so become a fan...!
And remember, like always, la vie est chic.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

where'd you get them from?