Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Crafting: numéro 1.

I am not sure how many stylish women are fans of backpacks, but I can't imagine many, I surely was not...until I came upon a plethora of leather backpacks online. The dilemma? Leather backpacks can run a little steep haha. After countless hours searching websites, I found a leather backpack of good size and reasonable pricing; it's plain black with three outside pockets and one big one. As much as I love black accessories, I'm thinking this one with need a little interest so today I'm shuttling over to Jo-Ann Fabrics and stocking up on some goodies. One of my best friend's, Kelsey, and I are going to get fabrics for throw pillows we're going to make for our dorms and I'm going to get supplies to make pins for my new backpack (like peacock feathers and fun buttons). Maybe I'll post some pictures of my crafting? Who knows. See, you can even make things chic (:


La vie est chic. 

No comments: