Monday, July 26, 2010

What's in my bag?


The things in my bag are...
2 notebooks (black & a collaged one I made)
travel sudoku
Quo Vadis Planner
Sony Cybershot 
Ms. Manicure nail files
Purell hand sanitizer
LG Chocolate Touch
iTouch
Forever21 blotting sheets
Orbit gum 
mini toothbrush/toothpaste
Apple earphones
pen/pencil
travel dictionary
wallet (from UO)
cheap wayfarers 
floral eyeglasses sleeve
floral makeup bag
Bath & Body Works Lotion (White Citrus)
house key (mini Swiss Army knife & Coca Cola key chain)

I always have a book (or two) with me, but both were on my dresser when I took this picture. I'm currently reading Generation Me by Jean M. Twenge, Ph.D. and The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald. Let me know what you have to always have in your bag!
La vie est chic.

No comments: