Monday, December 14, 2009

Neon? Oh yes.

Today I was feeling a bit under the weather, which is odd because honestly, I love love love winter; I love the cold and the snow and just the spirit of winter.


But as I was sitting on my new comforter, looking at endless online shopping websites, (what else is there to do when you don't feel all too well?) I hit up my usual online shops, Top Shop being one of them. In case any of you are wondering, Top Shop, until this year, was a store based in London and online Top Shop was the closest any American could get to it. Well now there is one in Soho, which is still too far away for me, so I am submitted to online Top Shop. Anyway, I was browsing through all of their bags, and when it comes to purses, I like to stick to neutral colors whether that be black, brown, or even gray; however, this time, I found myself gravitating towards the highly colorful, obnoxiously neon bags. Furthermore, I love love love big bags. I always have way too many things in my purse and just like the obscurity of my gravitation towards bright colors, I was also gravitating towards small purses. So here they are:



             
How cute are these?! I probably won't be purchasing these purses, because honestly, they are all so random, and a tad expensive ($85, $110, $90) for patent leather; nonetheless they are gorgeous and I will probably be on a hunt for something similar, that costs less, which I am sure I will find somewhere...and if I do, I will let you all know!


For any questions, e-mail me at la.vie.est.chic@gmail.com


And remember, like always, la vie est chic. 

1 comment:

cat said...

i want the pink one :-) xx cat
CiTiEs of B