Sunday, December 13, 2009

Oh hey, what should it say?

Hello to all my lovely readers. You all are my inspiration; yes I am indefinitely inspired by my surroundings, other writers, photos, etc, but you all take the time to read my blog and hopefully follow it, so I want to know, what do you want to see on here? I am still struggling to figure out just how to format posts, and what to write about, because if I am excited about something not so great, like a wooden elephant sculpture, I will write about it, but I want you all the enjoy it. So what is something you'd like to read about on here, hopefully related to either fashion, beauty, music, or even food. Let me know by commenting below or emailing me at la.vie.est.chic@gmail.com


I love writing for you all, and remember, like always, la vie est chic.

No comments: